Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee....

I know that recently there have been many articles about the new health benefits of drinking coffee. Harvard says that coffee is good in moderation (a few cups). The Gospel According to Starbucks also promotes this view. However...

...I don't think it's a good thing for me to have those "few cups" in the course of a couple hours because right now, I can feel that caffeine, and I can tell you, the typos are flying left and right because of my jittery fingers. I actually feel a bit woozy because of my travel mug dose of coffee. You would think that by now I would have learned my lesson about how much coffee I should drink on a Tuesday morning, but apparently I have a thick skull. Whatever. If it allowed me to finish my two papers for today (even if they are rather scattered and incoherent at some points), all the better. They are reflection papers anyway. And...well...if the only thing they reflect is the fact that I've had waaaaaaaaaaay too much coffee, then that's fine.

Class in fifteen minutes is going to be fun....if for nothing else than I won't be able to type accurately enough to follow the discussion!

No comments: