Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ugh!

*groans*...wake me when it's next season...

The Pat's really did give that game away on a silver platter...*shakes head in disbelief*...

[EDIT]: I consider it a little sad that last night I actually dreamed about the Patriots - and that in my dream after we had turned off the television (right after that game-ending interception), they had actually won the game. I woke up and drifted back down to reality.

I realize that the Colts going to the Superbowl really is a lucky break for them. If we hadn't beaten the Chargers last week (who were clearly the better team), the Colts would have had to face them last night and frankly, they would have been crushed in that meeting.

Honestly, I don't know who I'll root for in the Superbowl. Perhaps I'll just try to enjoy some good football (and a few commercials)...and secretly wish the Colts would be steamrolled.

No comments: