Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Getting to know you... (or, I have lived through 82 of these 158 things)

I'm generally not one for surveys, but I'll do the memes from time to time. I found this one off of a deviantART journal entry, and decided that it might be fun to do since there are those of you out there reading that don't know me very well. So here goes:

1. Put numbers in the boxes instead of x's (example: 1, 2, 3, 4...)
2. Repost as "I have lived through ___ of these 158 things."

[1] I have read a lot of books.
[] I have been on some sort of varsity team.
[] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[2] I have been to Canada.
[3] I have been to Europe.
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours.
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[6] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[7] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
[8] I have played ping pong.
[9] I swam in the ocean.
[] I have been on a whale watch.
[10] I have seen fireworks.
[11] I have seen a shooting star.
[12] I have seen a meteor shower.
[] I have almost drowned.
[] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
[13] I have listened to one CD over and over and over again.
[] I have had stitches.
[] I have had frostbite.
[] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[14] I have stayed up 'til 2 doing homework/projects.
[15] I currently have a job.
[16] I have been ice skating.
[17] I have been roller blading.
[18] I have fallen flat on my face.
[19] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[] I have been in a fist fight.
[20] I have played video games for more than 3 hours straight.
[] I have watched the Power Rangers.
[21] I attend Church regularly.
[22] I have played truth or dare.
[23] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[24] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[25] I've called someone stupid.
[26] I've been in a verbal argument.
[27] I've cried in school.
[] I've played basketball on a team.
[] I've played baseball on a team.
[] I've played football on a team.
[] I've played soccer on a team.
[] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[28] I've played softball on a team.
[] I've played volleyball on a team.
[] I've played tennis on a team.
[29] I've been on a track or cross country team.
[30] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[] I've bungee jumped.
[] I've climbed a rock wall.
[] I've lost more than $20.
[31] I've called myself an idiot.
[32] I've called someone else an idiot.
[33] I've cried myself to sleep.
[34] I've had (or have) pets.
[] I've owned a Spice Girls CD.
[] I've owned a Britney Spears CD.
[] I've owned an *NSYNC CD.
[] I've owned a Backstreet Boys CD.
[] I've mooned someone.
[] I have sworn at someone of authority before.
[35] I've been in the newspaper.
[] I've been on TV.
[] I've been to Hawaii.
[36] I've eaten sushi.
[] I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
[37] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[38] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[] I've watched all of the Rocky movies.
[] I've watched the 3 Stooges.
[] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[39] I've watched Looney Tunes.
[] I've been stuffed into a locker/I have stuffed others into lockers.
[40] I've been called a geek.
[] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[41] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[] I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs.
[] I've hugged my dad within the past 24 hours.
[] I've met a celebrity/music artist.
[42] I've written poetry.
[] I've been arrested.
[43] I've been attracted to someone much older than me.
[44] I've been tickled till I've cried.
[45] I've tickled someone else until they cried.
[46] I've had/have siblings.
[47] I've been to a rock concert.
[48] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
[49] I've been in a play.
[] I've been picked last in gym class.
[] I've been picked first in gym class.
[50] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[51] I've cried in front of my friends.
[52] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[53] I've played Halo 2.
[54] I've freaked out over a sports game.
[] I've been to Alaska.
[] I've been to China.
[] I've been to Spain.
[] I've been to Japan.
[55] I've had a fight with someone on AIM.
[] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face.
[56] I've had serious conversations on any IM.
[57] I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me.
[58] I've been forgiven.
[59] I've screamed at a scary movie.
[60] I've cried at a chick flick.
[61] I've watched a lot of action movies.
[] I've screamed at the top of my lungs.
[] I've been to a rap concert.
[] I've been to a hip hop concert.
[62] I've lived in more than 2 houses.
[63] I've driven on the highway/been on the highway.
[64] I've driven more than 40 miles in a day/been in a car that went more than 40 miles in a day.
[] I've been in a car accident.
[] I've done drugs. (Note: I did not inhale)
[65] I've been homesick.
[66] I've thrown up.
[] I've puked on someone.
[] I've been horseback riding.
[67] I've filled out more than 10 myspace/LJ surveys.
[] I've spoken my mind in public.
[68] I've proved someone wrong.
[69] I've been proven wrong by someone.
[] I've broken a leg.
[] I've broken an arm/fingers.
[] I've fallen off a swing.
[] I've swung on a swing for more than 30 minutes straight
[70] I've watched Winnie the Pooh movies.
[] I've forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school.
[] I've lost my backpack.
[] I've come close to dying.
[] I've seen someone die.
[71] I've known someone who has died.
[72] I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point.
[] I've done modeling.
[73] I've forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings.
[74] I've taken something/someone for granted.
[75] I've realized how good my life is.
[76] I've counted my blessings.
[77] I've made fun of a classmate.
[78] I've been asked out by someone and I said no.
[] I've slapped someone in the face.
[] I've been skateboarding.
[] I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend.
[79] I've lied to someone to their face. (Long time ago, and still not proud of it)
[80] I've told a little white lie. (Not proud of that either)
[] I've taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane.
[] I've had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not.
[] I've pushed someone into a pool.
[81] I've been pushed into a pool.
[82] I've been/am in love.

Now it's YOUR turn! Come on, it's not that bad!

Note: After filling it out...I realized that it was pretty lame. But I'm going to post it anyway. Sorry.

1 comment:

Beth Quick said...

I would repost this on my own blog, but then I'd have to admit there that I've 1) watched Newlyweds 2) been a cheerleader and 3) argued that it was a sport ;)