Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolution #1

I feel like I need to make a New Year's resolution to post more on this site, as well as on my livejournal. The truth of the matter is that last semester was awful, and general Life Happenings prevented me from posting more frequently. (Or to be more honest, Life Happenings sapped me of any desire to write and or reflect on any thoughts I may or may not have had during this past semester.)

Part of me wants to start anew: New Year, New Blog, New Site, New Resolve, New _____ (you fill in the blank). However, I'm just too darn lazy.

So, in 2007, I plan on being more intentional about my writing habits - about jotting down a few passing thoughts and zipping them off into cyberspace, about sharing interesting tidbits I come across on the world wide web, posting interesting photos (this is something I also need to do more of, for my own sanity!).

Basically, I'm still in recovery from the stresses of last semester, and am slowly putting my life back together. Blogging more will be an important step!

Also, I'm resolving to lose weight -- I've been a member of Sparkpeople for awhile, but last semester shattered my summer progress. If you've got a similar resolution, check out the button below (soon to be posted on my ever-growing sidebar). Another resolution, which I always make, is to keep in better touch with people. A fourth and final traditional New Year's resolution is to change the calendar on the appropriate day/month. How I'm going to manage this along with everything else I'm already doing (or...not doing) is beyond me, but we shall see how I will fare!

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

No comments: