Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

1. I will update this blog more often. My goal for this month is every day, but normally, twice a week will be good.

2. I will exercise more and eat more healthily. This means (at the very least) getting 10,000 steps in every day, doing push ups three times a week (with the goal of being able to do 100 by the end of the year), and attempting to eat a vegetarian diet (with exceptions for hospitality).

3. Journal once or twice a week as a spiritual discipline. This also includes spending more time in prayer and devotion.

4. Organizing my life. Keep nice, clean records of things I spend money on (also helpful for tax purposes!) and file important documents, church stuff, and other personal things neatly in folders -- for which I will need a better filing cabinet. This also entails getting rid of extraneous junk - papers I no longer need, etc. This also entails organizing and updating my address book and syncing everything to my PDA. Possible computer clean-up as well to remove old files.

5. Encourage my creative side.

I think that will suffice, don't you?

No comments: