1. If you were a food, what would you be?
Chicken Noodle Soup. Comforting and familiar, most people like it, and it's good for you. ;-)
2. What is one of the most memorable meals you ever had? And where?
Actually, it was at this French Restaurant in the theater district called Pergola Des Artistes. Affordable, delicious French food. I've eaten there twice now, and each time I wasn't disappointed.
3. What is your favorite comfort food from childhood?
Mac 'n' Cheese...
4. When going to a church potluck, what one recipe from your kitchen is sure to be a hit?
Well, I haven't made many casseroles lately (I love how I automatically equate church potluck with casseroles). But my mom has a macaroni salad recipe that is absolutely delicious! Not too heavy on the mayo or the oil, with delicious veggies and pasta. Mmm!
But I also cook a mean broccoli almond stir fry...
5. What’s the strangest thing you ever willingly ate?
Lobster Ice Cream. Don't try it, it's gross. Why waste the lobster?
Bonus question: What’s your favorite drink to order when looking forward to a great meal?
It honestly depends on the meal (and who's paying ;-)). Generally, I just order water, but occasionally I'm a bad Methodist and go for the wine or a Guinness. That'll have to stop...