Saturday, May 12, 2007

Where has the time gone?

I've blinked, and it's almost the middle of May. I'm up to my eyeballs in papers to wri... pages to write: a final exam for Religion and the Social Process and a 3000-max exegetical paper on Psalm 139. All for Monday/Tuesday. Right during DCOM. Gah.

I can't wait to get home, I am so burnt out, and I really can't offer much else interesting to say. Except, I have two more pages to go on my final before it's ready for some (major) editing. Right now, however, is break time, so I can go find the missing pieces of my brain and put them back in the (mostly) correct order.

Please, if you haven't done so already, check out http://multiculturalmethodists.wordpress.com. It would make me especially happy if you commented, or otherwise gave me some feedback. Please. It's for a class...and because I think it's an important conversation to have.

No comments: