Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fun with Brackets

I thought I would take a moment to do a little bragging...

I'm first among all my friends with brackets on Facebook!

Admittedly, this probably won't last for very long, but I've climbed the ranks to attain a respectable #4 in the Caper pool (at 74.1%), and another one of my brackets is beating both of Ben's (at 91.6%, though it's also beating another one of my own). As far as the Methobracket Madness goes...I'm sitting comfortably in the middle with a 63.3% rating.

Apparently the only reason I'm doing so well is because I picked all #1 and #2's, which normally doesn't happen. So this atypical March Madness is really working in my favor...beginner's luck!

EDIT: I should say that the % are calculated differently ESPN.com does it one way, and facebook does it another. How? I'm not really sure...

No comments: