Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Some Favorite Photos

In the spirit of being lazy (and because I have a few ideas that need some fleshing out), I submit for your viewing pleasure some favorite photographs of mine that I have taken over the years:

I captured this on Easter morning, 2005. I skipped the sunrise service because I slept in a bit, so I wandered down to the shore (i.e., I barely left my backyard) to take a few photos. Actually, the image on the header of this blog comes from that same morning.

This one comes from the Prague cathedral in the Prague Castle, taken Spring Break 2005.


From the same trip, only in St. Peter's in Vienna.


This is one of the foliage pictures I took this past fall, just around the Drew campus.

3 comments:

Art said...

Awesome Pics!

Sr. Heather said...

Pretty - thank you! I don't know about anyone else, but I find that I need to be very intentional about bringing beauty into my life. Otherwise, my spirit suffers. Your pictures definitely helped boost me toward my daily quota of beauty. :-)

Thanks!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you both enjoyed them!