Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm not late!

Technically, I haven't gone to bed yet, so this still counts as my daily blog post. :-)

The question then becomes: what of substance do I have to talk about? The answer: not much.

This week has been full and busy, with preaching my sermon on Sunday (thus all the work I normally would have done last Thursday/Friday/Saturday had to get done on Sunday/Monday. I can tell you, 3 does not go into 2 very well, especially when one of them is technically your Sabbath. So this week has not been a very restful one; I don't think I have gotten 8 hours of sleep each night. I try very hard to always get 8 hours in because I find I function a lot better if I get enough shut-eye. Ben (and others) appreciate it because I'm not so cranky, yet I've had a couple people say to me that they like the tired me. Who knows? The tired me usually has too much caffeine in her system to be of much use.

Looking ahead, life looks complicated. Children's sermon, reading and writing, youth Bible study, wedding planning...and I'm good for 6.5 tonight (I am not looking forward to getting up at 6:30 tomorrow morning, though sadly it is my last day at the Cyber Cafe *tear* :-( ). I just have to keep on keepin' on through the end of this week, and pray that I can scrape enough together so that I can truly rest on Monday.

Self care? What's that?

No comments: