1. What's the high temperature today where you are?
The high is projected to be 94. Currently, it is 88, but with the humidity, it feels like 95.
2. Favorite way(s) to beat the heat.
Ice cream! Other than that, I enjoy laying on my bed like a lump and watching TV, drinking lots and lots of water. My apartment doesn't have AC so....yeah.
3. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Evaluate this statement.
I think it's true. The humidity can turn an otherwise nice temperature (like 88) into a sweltering sauna (95).
4. Discuss one or more of the following: sauna, hot tub, sweat lodge, warm-stone massage.
Hot tubs are by far the best, especially in the winter. Hot tubs outside are the greatest...and the most fun is getting out of the hot tub, rolling around in the snow, then getting back in the hot tub again. If you've never tried it, you must give it a chance!
5. Hottest you've ever been in your life
I don't think I've ever encountered heat like this on a consistent basis ever before in my life. So...this summer for me!
Non-temperature related bonus: In your opinion... who's hot?
The honest truth? Patrick Stewart. Hands down!